close
打不倒的勇者"──
 
INVICTUS
 
Out of the night that covers me,
夜幕低垂將我壟罩,

Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
兩極漆黑猶如地窖,

I thank whatever gods may be
我感謝未知的上帝,

For my unconquerable soul.
賦予我不敗的心靈,

In the fell clutch of circumstance
即使環境險惡危急, 

I have not winced nor cried aloud.
我不會退縮或哭號。

Under the bludgeonings of chance
立於時機的脅迫下,

My head is bloody, but unbowed.
血流滿面,我亦不屈服。 

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
超越這樣的悲憤交集,

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
恐怖陰霾逐步逼近,

And yet the menace of the years
歲月威脅揮之不去,

Finds and shall find me unafraid.
我終究會無所畏懼。

It matters not how strait the gate,
縱然通道多麼險狹, 

How charged with punishments the scroll,
儘管嚴懲綿延不絕,

I am the master of my fate
我是我命運的主人

I am the captain of my soul.
我是我心靈的統帥。
 
  ──威廉亨利
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    瘋狂凱莉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()